Hello,

I have worked on ganglia-nagios-bridge this summer under GSoC and this is
the summary of the features I have added:

A standalone class for generating nagios checkresults that is generic and
can be used by any plugin to directly drop passive checkresults to nagios
checkresult directory. This is also been used in the latest version pynag (
https://github.com/pynag/pynag) to generate passive checkresults.
A new configuration format for ganglia-nagios-bridge which is fairly simple
to use, has more ways to add metrics and is less error prone.
Automatically detecting the hosts and services known to Nagios about and
generating checkresults only for them preventing wastage of CPU cycles.

I have submitted the pull request:
https://github.com/ganglia/ganglia-nagios-bridge/pull/7

Kindly find time to review and test the code, as I will be looking forward
for your suggestions.

Thanks,
Chandrika