Hi all,

We are running a fairly old Ganglia version in production (3.1.2) but
hopefully I can still receive some assistance with this version.

I am having a weird issue were nodes that are part of a certain cluster
are showing up in other cluster's as well. For example, we have 3
clusters (cluster1 cluster2 and cluster3). When I click on a cluster in
the web interface it will show nodes for all 3 clusters in the "choose a
node" dropdown box as well as in the load_one graphics below that. I
have double checked all the configuration that I can think of. I have
also verified that in the XML output for both the gmetad and gmond's,
that the nodes are *only* being wrapped in the cluster tags that they
belong to.

What could cause this behavior, and how can I correct it?

Thank you!