You should change polling rate in your gmetad.conf

Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 16:52:13 -0500
From: vli...@veus.hr
To: ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Ganglia-general] collect_every vs gmetad polling?

    collect_every manages how often gmond
      sends out particular metric to other gmond(s). It is completely
      independent of gmetad.

      Vladimir

      On 02/12/2015 04:39 PM, Brad Hough wrote:

    I realize that.  But if I set the polling rate to say
      60 seconds (or any value) in gmetad then the
      gmond setting "collect_every" doesn't seem to do anything. I can
      set it to any value and it still collects at 60 second interval. I
      guess my question is what does "collect_every" actually do?

      On Thursday, February 12, 2015, ayman_shorman <ayman_shor...@hotmail.com>