From: John, Rajesh * [mailto:rajesh.j...@fda.hhs.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 8:57 PM
To: Nischal Bansal; ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: Ganglia on window

Try Sflow on windows

Rajesh John
Systems Engineer
FDA Scientific Computing
1C-073A - CPK1 - Monday & Tuesday
2A-075 - CPK2 - Thursday & Friday
5100 Paintbranch Pwky
College Park, MD 20740
BB: 240-401-5145; Desk 240-402-5236
rajesh.j...@fda.hhs.gov<mailto:rajesh.j...@fda.hhs.gov> I
rajesh.j...@engilitycorp.com<mailto:rajesh.j...@engilitycorp.com> I
www.engilitycorp.com<http://www.engilitycorp.com/>
[cid:image001.png@01D056BC.3FE55960]

From: Nischal Bansal [mailto:nischal.ban...@rsystems.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 7:47 AM
To:
ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Ganglia-general] Ganglia on window

Hi,

I am trying to install ganglia on a cluster of 2 machines.
In my cluster, Linux is my main machine.
I have installed ganglia on Linux machine and started gmond, gmetad, gweb; and
I can check CPU, Memory, Network etc graph for local host.
For window, I downloaded and installed ganglia-3.0.0-setup.exe

Now I want to see, my window machine attributes as well in gweb on linux
machine.

In gmond.conf file, I changed the cluster name to "my cluster" on both machines
to make it on a single cluster.

Window gmond.cong changes
udp_send_channel {
  host = <linux machine IP>
  port = 8649
}
udp_recv_channel {
  bind = <window machine IP>
  port = 8649
}

On Linux machine, gstat command gives the cluster information; which shows
Hosts 1
It should be 2 (Linux and Window)
Please guide me, how can I get the window machine information on my linux
machine?

Nischal Bansal I Sr. Software Engineer

RSystems International Limited
[CMMI & PCMM Level 5 Company]
C - 40, Sector - 59, Noida - 201 307, U.P. (India)
M: (+ 91) 9560681888  IPLC: 318722
Web: www.rsystems.com<http://www.rsystems.com/>

[cid:image002.png@01D056BC.3FE55960]

________________________________
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message. Any
dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. R Systems has
taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk, but is not liable for
any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment.