Sergey,

It's usually best to compile mod-sflow from sources so that it matches the
particular version of apache you are running.  So before you do that you
have the option of editing mod-sflow.c and changing the setting of
SFWB_DEFAULT_CONFIGFILE (on line 211).

https://code.google.com/p/mod-sflow/source/browse/trunk/mod_sflow.c#211

Does that work for you?

Separate question:  I'm not sure how hsflowd works if it doesn't start as
root?  What OS are you on?

Neil