Hello all together,

after re-installing Ubuntu 14.04 to one of the servers I manage, I would like
to install ganglia-monitor on the server (like it was before) to monitor all
servers in my cluster. So I tried to install ganglia-monitor, along with
gmetad, rrdtool and ganglia-webfrontend. Unfortunately the process freezes
after the “Adding system user: ganglia” task without any error message or
indication what went wrong (the user was created successfully). Maybe the
dpkg.log helps: http://pastebin.com/QzpawXqP or/and the apt log:
http://pastebin.com/1u87D6au

Can anybody assist to solve this problem or point me to something I should
check? :)

Thanks!
Florian