From: Cristovao Cordeiro [cristovao.corde...@cern.ch]
Sent: 09 November 2015 13:40
To: Devon H. O'Dell
Cc: Ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Ganglia-general] gmetad segmentation fault

Hi Devon,

thanks!

 * I don't think there was a core dump. At least that is not stated in
/var/log/messages and I don't find anything relevant in /var/spool/abrt/
 * I am running 3.7.1
 * The addr2line returns ??:0. Also with gdb:
   > gdb /usr/lib64/libganglia.so.0.0.0
   Reading symbols from /usr/lib64/libganglia.so.0.0.0...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.

Some more information about my setup:
 - I am running several gmonds in the same machine, so all my data_sources are
to localhost.

Cumprimentos / Best regards,
Cristóvão José Domingues Cordeiro