Hi -

If you're using the Python extensions, diskfree excludes NFS mounts by
default but can be trivially modified to include them.

Look for the following comment in diskfree.py. (Line 88 in my copy, but it
looks like that's moved in more recent versions.)
# We only want local file systems

Right below that it's parsing the start of each line of the mount table and
only keeping local filesystems. You can just add an "or
line.startswith('nfs')" to that test and you should see your NFS mounts pop
right up.

Here's what my version looks like:
        if line.startswith('/') or line.startswith('tmpfs') or
line.startswith('nfs') or line.startswith('gluster'):

Good luck!

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 10:06 PM, grace rante thompson <graz...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to enable disk usage monitoring of NFS mounts?
>
> thanks,
>
> -g

[image: logo] <http://www.marketlive.com/>

Joe Gracyk | *DevOps Developer*