Hi I have tomcat and ganglia-gmond installed on a server.

I would like to monitor tomcat but receive a number of errors when trying
to run  from the command line.  I followed the instructions here.
https://github.com/ganglia/jmxetric

I'm not sure what I'm missing.  jmxetric-1.0.8.jar is in the directory I'm
executing from.

I have not setup any environment variables besides general tomcat catalina
variables.

Thanks!

command line:
 java
-javaagent:jmxetric-1.0.8.jar=host="localhost",port="8649",config="jmxetric-master/etc/jmxetric.xml",
wireformat31x=true, mode="unicast"

errors after execution:
info/ganglia/gmetric4j/GMonitor
    at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:467)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:73)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:361)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
    at
sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndStartAgent(InstrumentationImpl.java:304)
    at
sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndCallPremain(InstrumentationImpl.java:401)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: info.ganglia.gmetric4j.GMonitor
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
    ... 14 more
FATAL ERROR in native method: processing of -javaagent failed