Hello,

I just started using ganglia, so the question is very basic but Google
was not helpful at all. I have created a custom stacked graph by
creating a json file under "<webfrontend>/graph.d/". The metric name is
"stack_local_report".

When the ganglia web reports are opened in a web browser, an overview of
the cluster's performance is displayed, with graphs for load, memory
usage, CPU usage and network traffic. Below these four graphs, one graph
for each server in the cluster is displayed. By default, load graph for
each server is displayed. However, this graph can be changed by
selecting the appropriate metric from the drop-down list.

I can select the customized metric named "stack_local_report" from drop
down metric list and it is displayed correctly. How can I add this
metric "stack_local_report" to an existing metric group? I have already
tried "gmetric -g" option as below but no success.

gmetric --name=stack_local_report --group=disk

regards,
Khlaid