I'm trying to get this nvidia module working on CentOS 7:

https://github.com/ganglia/gmond_python_modules/tree/master/gpu/nvidia

I did the following:

* Installed CUDA on node but NOT on the Ganglia server

* Installed nvidia-ml-py-7.352.0.tar.gz on both node and server

* put nvidia.py into /usr/lib64/ganglia/python_modules/ on both node and
server

* put nvidia.pyconf in /etc/ganglia/conf.d/ on the node only (and
verified gmond.conf includes that directory)

* put related .php files in /usr/share/ganglia/ on server only

* restarted everything everywhere

What did I do wrong?  Logs are not saying anything useful.  The graphs
just don't show up.  No error, nothing, just doesn't work.

--
Jeff White
HPC Systems Engineer