From: Berthold Cogel [mailto:co...@uni-koeln.de]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 4:26 AM
To: ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [External] [Ganglia-general] Host summary graphs missing

Hello!

I'm upgrading our old ganglia installation (RHEL5 i386, ganglia 3.1.1) to RHEL6
(x86_64) with ganglia 3.7.2 (from EPEL). Setup and migrating the date was no
problem.

Now I'm trying to configure the new web interface. Somehow I'm missing the host
summary graphs. Those graphs have always been a very useful quick guide to the
state of a system in the past.

At the moment I'm using the default configuration that was provided with the
package. Is there an option to enable those graphs?

Regards
Berthold Cogel