It would be appreciable if someone can help to resolve my issue.

the ganglia which i have configured in my environment is plotting graphs for
all servers except my physical machines. VMs and physical machines are grouped
under different grids. I'm getting cluster summary graphs for my physical
machines , but not individual.

I have tried with changing port number as well, still issue persist. And also
tried with adding those servers to another grid, except these servers
everything worked.!!

please find below details

gmond :: 3.6.0

UI: 3.5.7

/etc/gmetad.conf

data_source "APP_SERVERS" app1.pulse.com:8650 app2.pulse.com:8650
app3.pulse.com:8650 app4.pulse.com:8650

/etc/gmond.conf

cluster {
  name = "APP_SERVERS"
  owner = "unspecified"
  latlong = "unspecified"
  url = "unspecified"
}

/* The host section describes attributes of the host, like the location */
host {
  location = "unspecified"
}

/* Feel free to specify as many udp_send_channels as you like.  Gmond
   used to only support having a single channel */
udp_send_channel {
#host = 10.60.34.59
  #bind_hostname = yes # Highly recommended, soon to be default.
                       # This option tells gmond to use a source address
                       # that resolves to the machine's hostname.  Without
                       # this, the metrics may appear to come from any
                       # interface and the DNS names associated with
                       # those IPs will be used to create the RRDs.
  mcast_join = 239.2.11.71
  port = 8650
  ttl = 1
}

/* You can specify as many udp_recv_channels as you like as well. */
udp_recv_channel {
  mcast_join = 239.2.11.71
  port = 8650
  bind = 239.2.11.71
  retry_bind = true
  # Size of the UDP buffer. If you are handling lots of metrics you really
  # should bump it up to e.g. 10MB or even higher.
  # buffer = 10485760
}

/* You can specify as many tcp_accept_channels as you like to share
   an xml description of the state of the cluster */
tcp_accept_channel {
  port = 8650
  # If you want to gzip XML output
  gzip_output = no