Hi,

I recently had to replace a defunct node. The procedure took more than 3 days,
so the node disappeared in the list available through the web interface.
I've since installed the replacement and fired up gmond, but it is not showing
up in the web interface.

I've tried to locate some help via web, but obviously, I didn't use the right
questions/keywords.

Could anyone please tell me what to do, to once again see all nodes?
We are using multicast and I actually expected the node to just become visible
again after restarting gmond (on both node and head) and gmetad on the head. I
also restarted the web server - still no success.

Thanks in advance,
Robert

Dep. Mathematik und Informatik  tel   +41 61 207 14 66
Mon , Wed, Thu: whole day, Tue+Fri: afternoon
Universität Basel
Robert Frank
Room 04.009
Spiegelgasse 1