I just inherited a small cluster running rocks o/s with a RAID array built
in to the head node. I know very little about how it is set up and
configured beyond that.

A disk light is blinking, and I want to figure out how I can view the
status of the disks and if I replace one, how to change the status. I
suspect that ganglia might show me some interesting info but is not really
what I am looking for. Can anyone give me a clue?

I have dealt with some Dell RAIDs and jetstors before, but I can't find any
similar software for dealing with the RAID. If the RAID has a web
interface, it seems to have been stepped on by the rocks web interface,
which doesn't do anything that I have figured out yet.

thanks,
Dave