Jochen,

Thank you very much for your response! I tried just using the corrected
cluster_view.php, and I no longer see that php error, but still no graphs. I
think my next step would be to install the full web frontend to al alternate
directory?

Instead of graphs I see broken image icons, when I click on them I get:
The image <url> cannot be displayed because it is broken.

When I click the Inspect button, I see an empty box with all of the expected
drop downs, etc.