Hi!

My name is Tomas! Just installed ganglia a week ago to monitor my little
raspberry pi cluster. I have three issues:
1) I cannot see any cluster summary graphs, only the host-specific ones are
populated. Is this normal? How can I see the summary graphs?
Summary empty: https://emyro.se/ganglia_fail1.PNG
Specific host not empty: https://emyro.se/ganglia_fail2.PNG

2) The hostnames are just IP addresses. Is there anyway to get the
hostname? For the hosts I've set the hostname, but only the IP show up?
https://emyro.se/ganglia_fail3.PNG

3) I get some very strange readings from the raspberry pi hosts. It says
network traffic is spiking at PB/s (lol!) eventhough it's more like MB/s.
Any ideas?
https://emyro.se/ganglia_fail4.PNG

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I use the following settings:
main node 192.168.22.100 (neptune)
raspberry pi 1 ( 192.168.22.102)
raspberry pi 2 ( 192.168.22.103)

My syslog contains no error messages.

gmond.conf (same for all hosts):

cluster {
  name = "my cluster"
  owner = "unspecified"
  latlong = "unspecified"
  url = "unspecified"
}
udp_send_channel {
  host=192.168.22.100
  port = 8649
  ttl = 1
}
udp_recv_channel {
  port = 8649
}

gmetad.conf:
data_source "my cluster" 15 192.168.22.100:8649