From: Sun, Zhongdong <zhongdong....@yale.edu>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2024 11:28 AM
To: Vladimir Vuksan <vli...@veus.hr>
Subject: RE: [Ganglia-general] stacked graph not working

Hi Vladimir,

I can comment out this line and look at the /tmp folder. There are many
ganglia-graph files in PNG format. I can read the files which show some
pictures in the normal ganglia-webpage, such as CPU, memory, load, network and
individual nodes. However, I cannot find a picture showing the stacked graph.
There is one file with zero KB in size. Probably it's the missing stacked
graph. This hints the stacked graph is possibly never produced correctly. Any
advices for this?

Thanks.
Zhongdong