The long lunch would work much better for me also.  I also think it would be good if the Poverty Roundtable helped to co-host the Budget Blitz.  The group's mission is to address poverty and the group is comprised of people who represent a variety of nonprofit organizations.

Barb Kulas
----- Original Message -----
From: Rick King
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 11:54 AM
Subject: RE:

I agree that this fits our "advocacy" piece nicely, and would encourage us to support and promote the Budget Blitz.  I would favor a long lunch time-frame, as I have evening commitments both nights.  But either Tuesday or Wednesday is fine with me.
Any objection on the part of those on the Roundtable to getting a consensus through the Listserv in order to sign on as a co-sponsor?
Rick King