Could avoid abuse by saying we'd need to write the check to the body shop and seller of the door; don't just write it to him.  But you probably know that already.  That's what we do at First Congo.
Rick King
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Ruth Korder
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 5:18 PM
To: GAPS
Subject: Car Door needs replacement

I have had a request from James Warbington for a front left door (driver's side) on a 1999 Ford Taurus.  He has found one for $200 but we cannot give him $200.  Apparently he had a car accident and cannot get into the front door of his car and it has bucket seats so cannot get in through the passenger side.  He is wearing a neck collar so is having difficulties.  Apparently neither he nor the person who hit him had insurance but he does have health care through the state.  If anyone out there can help him, you can either call him at 454-5920 (ask for James) or leave a message at 454-1242.