--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], amit patti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Prashant !
>
> I have a bit different look on this. One thing is very clear, you
are either man or a woman. As a man u may luv a man or a woman or
both. What difference do it make to world or others ? Why should
anyone brand you straight, gay or bi.......??? why ???

> You do what u feel convenient and satisfy your love and sex
life......

> What difference it really make if he is a married, or  a bachelor
male.....If they prefer it that way..............why should anyone
have a problem with it.

> I mean the whole question is who decided these terms " gay, bi or
whatever to differentiate sexual preferences. Why should we do it. We
never did it in India before thou everything was accepted. Should we
do it becos western culture did that and define it like that ?? These
differentiataion like gay, bi or whatever is done in west. In India
we had only man, woman or Hijras. Hijras were the people with sexual
organs disorientations. Even if a man had a sex with man or woman, we
never called him by some another name. same for woman.

> I hope I am clear on this...
>
> CHEERS............!!
>
> amit

I think the only thing you're clear on is that you don't think people
don't have responsibilities to other people when it comes to having
sex. So people can do whatever they want and as long as its in the
name of satisfying their sexual desire that's all that matters.

Which is why you don't see any difference between a bachelor and a
married guy. The fact that a married guy has responsibilities to his
wife, who may not be OK with him sleeping around (either with a man
or a woman) is presumably just a minor detail to you?

Vikram

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay
Unsubscribe:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]