A marriage that couldn't last 90 minutes!

Friday, 03 December , 2004, 00:08

London: A newlywed couple finally realised they were not really made for each other, ninety minutes after they exchanged wedding vows and ended up having such bad row that police had to intervene and put the groom in jail.

According to The Sun, more than an hour after the British couple tied the knot, the bride hit her new husband on the head after he started toasting the bridesmaids in a drunken state.

The groom than climbed on top of a table and threw the hat stand at the bar. After the hotel staffers called the police, he also managed to head-butt and punch them in the eye as they arrested him.

He was then put in jail for the rest of the night and has now been ordered 90 hours of community service as well as house arrest. Meanwhile, his wife has filed for a divorce.

"I'm glad to be rid of that woman. I should never have married her in the first place. My wedding day was a nightmare," the report quoted the groom as saying.

ANI

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and evenets go to: http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay