WIPRO, TCS & INFOSYS

One day, three consultants, each one from WIPRO,
INFOSYS and TCS, went out for a walk. They were old buddies from engg
college, and they were together for a college
reunion..
For no apparent reason, they went into this zoo and
passed a monkey.Being in the same business and from the same
college,there was a little bit of a peer competition going on between
themselves - they couldn't resist testing themselves against each other -
especially the Infosys guy said to the
others: "Why don't we prove who is the best among
ourselves?".Whynot, said the other two.
The Infoscion said "Let's have a test. Whoever makes
this monkey laugh, works for the best firm".
By mutual agreement, the Infoscion took the first
turn. Being a pure logical strategist, the Infoscion tried to make the
monkey laugh by telling jokes.The monkey stayed still. As a more practical
consultant, the Wipro guy tried
to make funny gestures... no good, the monkey stayed
put...
Now, comes the TCSer... being the practical guy he was always
trained to be, he whispered something into the monkey's ear, and it burst
out laughing at him. The other
two were astonished. How did this TCS guy manage to
beat them?
No way they were going to accept defeat so easily.
So the Wipro guy said "OK, let's take another test.
Let's make this monkey cry !!"
So there they went again, applying the same methods
as before. The Infosys guy narrated sad stories, the Wipro guy made sad
gestures,and they failed again...
Then, the TCSer again whispered something into the
monkey's ear and lo!
It started crying, patting the TCSer's shoulder!
The other two just could not believe their eyes! So
the Infoscion said "OK, you've won twice. If you can win just this one, we
will bow to you. Let's make this monkey run".
And he barked at the monkey and ordered him to run.
Ofcourse, it stayed where it was. The Wipro guy, true to his type, pushed
and prodded the monkey - still No go. So...here comes our TCS guy, again,
and whispers into the monkey's ear.
The monkey just takes off! It runs and runs as fast
as it can, as if it was scared to death!
The other two surrendered. Said they: "OK, we give
up.You're the best among us, and you work for the Best firm of the three.
But please, please tell us your secret,"
they begged him.
"Well", said the TCSer, "The first time I made it laugh, I told it I work
for TCS. The next time, I told the
monkey how much I get paid...so it started crying.
And finally I told him that I was here for recruitment

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the
link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to:
http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Archives are at