The GayBombay BarNite at KARMA on Saturday 14 May 2005!

Date: Saturday 14 May 2005.

Time: 9:00 pm – 1.00 am.

Venue: Karma;
Below 'Liquid Lounge';
Sukh Sagar; 534 S.V.P. Road;
Mumbai 400007.
(Near Girgaum Chowpatty and Opera House; opposite 'Standard Chartered
Bank'; Charni Road is the nearest station).

· What time do you expect the party to go on till?
The party will start at 9.00 PM and will go on until 1.00 AM. only.
So, if you want to party more please do come early.

· How much do I pay?
The cover charge will be Rs. 400/- per head.

· What do I expect for the amount I am paying?
You can expect:
~ Light snacks.
~ 4 small Drinks with mixers, or 4 Beer Pints, or 2 Bacardi
Breezers/Mocktails, or 4 Aerated Waters/Mineral Water. Extra drinks
will be sold at Rs 50/- per drink.

Dinner will not be served. Extra food items can be ordered as
per the menu rates.

· Some don'ts:
GB, as a support group, has created this comfort/safe space for gays.
Many people at the party may be "newbies" (those still coming to
terms with their sexuality and/or those who have mustered the courage
to come to such a party for the first time). We request you to be
sensitive to the comfort levels of others and to behave and dress
accordingly.

No dark rooms and no sex on the premises; if found indulging in
any "hanky panky" you shall be asked to leave the party.

. A special REQUEST:
After the party please DO NOT gather outside the venue. The
management has requested us to ensure that, in the middle of the
night, the peace of the neighbourhood is not disturbed.

· A few dos:

Have a smashing time.
Carry your Alcoholic Drinks Permit.
You have to be above the age of 21 to attend the event.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This event is organized by www.gaybombay.org
Right of admission reserved.
If you have any further questions, please email at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yahoo! Messenger - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to: http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archives are at http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html