1) Mick brien Fergoz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon Sep 5, 2005 11:28am
Subject: Dubai / Shrjah
Hi,

I am 30 From India  , Regular visting to Dubai, Looking for some
good company. Intersted please reply at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks

Sanjiv

2)
From: "satincruzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon Sep 5, 2005 11:40am
Subject: CA or
Northern California? 43 w male looking for indian friends...perhaps
more...
Is there any place to meet Indian men in the central coast of CA or
Northern California?
I am in love with Indian men and their culture. woof! Indian men
with beards/facial hair
send me over the edge.

3)