Dee,

I dont agree with you as many members have experienced this personally. At
Razzberries the drinks were not served adequately. The parties at Velocity are
excellent but the one at Rhazzberiies were not upto the mark. I felt like I am
in Bandra's Mount Merry's Fun Fair where I was just pushed from one corner to
the other. Also at Karmas the music was not in sync with the lights, I am
talking about the normal lights..(white or yellow)..but that does not suite the
party time in any way.The food or rather snacks at Karma were real good.

I am just trying to highlight the real problems that we faced..and its not like
pointing fingers at the organizers or at gb administrators. And also one can
not just have 4 softdrinks or 4 water bottles in 4 hours ..Fruit Juice is the
right option for non drinkers...May be you can also make an arrangement for
Cofee/ Tea...Considering the growing size of this group Razzberies is certainly
not the best option. Velocity is just fine.

Rahul

--- luvdee99 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Rahul,
>
> The disco lights were wrking perfectly well at both Karma as well as
> Razzberry. The tube lights normally come on 15 to 20 minutes prior
> when the party is coming to the end. Incase of Razzberry we got it on
> earlier as we wanted everyone to hear some annoucments which were
> very important, it was switched off when the announcements were made.
>
> regards
> Dee
>

>  ,
>
> The lightsd
> --- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, walnut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hay Guys,
>
> One thing I would also like to highlight here, and that is, during recent gb
> parties whether its was in Rhasberies or in Karma, the disco lights were not
> functioning properly. Had anyone of you ever expected that you will have to
> dance under tube lights after paying
> 450 bucks!!! Have you ever seen anyone dacing under the tube lights or under
> the lights that are very bright and focused:-((( It was really pathetic. I
> myself told the DJ to change the light adjustment and make it more flashy so
> that people can dance with full interest.
>
> Otherwise its like watching who's doing what under the bright spot light :-))
> I noticed lots of members were just watching each others faces and were very
> much confused about what should be done at that point of time.
>
> Moderators or the party organizers must take this into account and please
> make ure that such things dont happen in future. We come to such parties to
> enjoy nd get "FULL PAISA VASOOL" :-) So we wouldnt like to have such
> unexpected surprises when we land into the party hall.
>
> Rahul
>

> --- Shuvam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Please note the party alerts are not
> updated
> in the gb calendar..which is causing tremendous confusion.
>
> Besides i request you all to kindly organise the gb parties on saturday
> nights so that everybody can join..
>
> bye with love

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/X3SVTD/izNLAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html