My Dear Friend,
Dont get so hyper. My mail reply is based on my observations and the things that I have read in the magazines and in the news papers. And always I have used the words..'May.be.'....'Possiblity....'..'Bright chances......'' so what makes u so nervous..I really have no idea! Dont take it personally. Its Gay Group and we can discuss everything wholeheartedly...and thing that we discuss ..might attract different openions from different people.....so just chill out dude....

The person needs to be really brave to accept the truth afterall .

Walnut

Indian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Moderator,

While part of this mail are OK but there are other
parts which amount fo fiction. Moderators please be
careful in filtering out some of these mythical
replies .. I know it is diffcult at times for you. Any
way let me take this opportunity for to congratulate
you for the excellent job you are people have been
doing.

Particularly the following comment in this mail is
without any basis:

"But its seen most of the times that Gay guys have
baby girls quiet often than baby Boys."
ude,

Let me tell u the truth here. Being a Gay doesnt mean you differ from other straight guys in any way. Only the differene lies in your thinking and in your brain. When certain hormones are released in the brain, you tend to get attracted more towards men than women. Now if you marry a girl, you can also have a baby and it can be a boy or a girl. Only thing is..you will have to try hard to satisfy any girl simply because you are never satisfied by having a sex with a girl. But its seen most of the times that Gay guys have baby girls quiet often than baby Boys. And whether its a baby boy or a baby girl...there are rbight chances that they may carry similar likings or sex patterns...BUT WE ARE DEFINITELY
(PHYSICALLY) NOT DIFFERENT THAN STRAIGHT GUYS....TAKE THIS OUT OF YOUR MIND....OR ELSE YOU MAY RUIN YOUR LIFE AND MAY START FEELING LEFT OVER....DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU IN ANY WAY.....Its only in our thinking and not in our physique!

WALNUT

Yahoo! for Good

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]