This must be the most stupid and sarcastic comment ever been passed by some
illeterate person in return to such sincere Diwali Wishes offered by someone to
the entire group!

Deaths are integral part of Human Life and death comes in different ways...some
have accidental deaths..some have peaceful death...some die because of
illness..etc.etc...

Its not the question whether 70 Hindus died or 70 Muslims died...In a day
millions of people die and they all belong to different different
religions...but time does not stop for anyone...

And who knows...if someone has died somewhere...there must have been new born
children taken birth to see this beautiful world...

So plz. dont you ever link these deaths with any festivals.. Because during
this festive seasons we all pray for good times to come. then whether its
Diwali or Eid doesnt matter.

Hope this cleans your mind.

Walnut

--- Lov dude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

when 70 Hindus killed on Diwali ,It doesn't make sense to say Happy Diwali ..

jimmy khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi Guy’s wish you all a very warm happy
Depawali and Eid mubark ,I will be on festival holiday’s in India  and
therefore will be not able to post beauty tips on regular basis

.

I wish you again very warm Happy Diwali And Eid Mubarak

Regards,

Jimmy Khan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html