well .............. thats something i normally wear ........... anything queer in it ?

what will u say of the queer special collection then baby !

"May god bless u" --- amen as far as it is Eros or Aphrodite .
Catch up with u on the 31st party dear .
luv
walnut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manoj...r u serious or kidding  R u going to wear all that?
  Plz....spare me!
  May God Bless You

Manoj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:        pink t shirts
  ear studs in right ear
  a black shirt with an angled G in gold
  low cut jeans with red g strings
  Pink caps

  anything else comes 2 ur minds ?

Vijay G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi,

Do we have something special which we can wear and only people who belong to
GB can identify it???
Like a wrist band???
Vijay

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]