Dear Friends,
Good Morning!
From today onwards I will be entering the toughest phase of my life and it would definitely have some, either stronger or lighter, impact on my personal life, physical health and metal peace!
I am bit nervous and scared of the repercussions and still see no clue of whats gonna happen next in the darkness ahead.
I am so nervous that I can not share this personal thing with you all, at this point of time, and some of you who know me very well, know what I am going through.
I am writing this email because there is no one close to me other than the group members, and I find this group like my family when I am low, disheartened and disappointed.
I would definitely share my experience with everyone, the moment the tough part is over, but to overcome this challenge I need your best wishes, blessings and moral support.
I would continue to lead my normal life but from within I would always be worried, scared and broken.
Please pray for me to your God, Allah, Bhagvan everyone and wish that I come out winning with flying colours!
I need your support.
With Luv,
Yours sincerely,
Walnut

Yahoo! Mail

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]