Hi,

has the picnic been cancelled? I had sent an email to the above mentioned ID
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' but found no response.
Plz. update.

Regards,
Walnut

gaybombay_moderator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The GayBombay Picnic to Lonavala on Sunday 17 December 2006!

 GB GOES FOR A Picnic to Lonavala on Sunday, 17th December 2006!

 Date:
 Sunday, 17th December 2006.

 Place:
 Lonavala

 Time & Meeting Point:
 1st pick-up:
 From Borivali National Park entrance: 05:00am;

 2nd pick-up:
 From Bisleri Factory (Better known as Gold Spot Factory), Andheri
 (East) 05:30am

 3rd pick-up:
 From Dadar Pritam Hotel: 06:00 hrs, in front of Pritam Hotel, Dadar
 (East), near the Dadar Railway station.

 The last Pick up in Mumbai will be at 6:00am so we should reach
 there by 8:00am.

 Cost:
 Rs.550/- per head
 (which includes transportation and a whole day stay at a resort
 including breakfast, lunch, evening tea and snack)

 We will return from Lonavala around 5pm so that we can reach
 Borivali by 8pm to avoid any chances of heavy traffic on the way
 back.

 Includes:
 Transport Borivali/Andheri/Dadar <=> Lonavala

 Does Not Include: Everything else.

 ******CONTACT******
 Anand for booking a place for yourself and your friends at
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 **** If you wish to join in for the picnic, the deadline for the
 payments is 10th December, 2006 - Sunday! ****

 For once GB advises you to go to bed early on a Saturday night
 because we're planning a Sunday picnic. At Lonavala. As you all
 might well know, Lonavala is a charming Hill Station and Health
 Resort in the western ranges on the sahyadri. The Hill resort is
 perched on a height of 625 mtrs. above sea level. Blessed by the
 nature in bounty, the hill resort is only 128 Km. from Mumbai and 64
 Km from Pune. This would be a day when one gets to relax. Just kick
 up your heels and lounge about in the environs of a resort that GB
 has booked for you. You'll find no better way to spend a Sunday.

 Food that will be provided:

 Breakfast:
 Idli/Vada/Sambar; Cornflakes; Omelettes and Fried Eggs; Bread Butter
 Jam; Chicken Croquets;Tea/ Coffee.

 Lunch :
 1 Soup; 2 Veg Dishes; 2 Non-Veg Dishes, Dal, Steamed rice; Raita;
 Salad; Pickle; Papad; Chutney; Assorted Rotis; 2 Sweet Dishes.

 Hi-Tea:
 Tea/Coffee and Snacks.

 1.      Soda, Soft drinks and mineral water will be charged extra as
 per menu.
 2.      In case you order any ala carte items they will be charged
 as per menu.
 3.      Use of Swimming pool, Rain dance, Gymnasium, Card room,
 table tennis and carom will be free.

 Facilities that are also provided are:

 • Swimming pool. (Costume compulsory)
 • Landscaped Gardens.
 • Open air restaurant
 • Multi- cuisine restaurant - Indian, Chinese, Gujarati, Jain
 Food.
 • Table Tennis.
 • Carrom.
 • Badminton.
 • Card room.
 • Chess.
 • Volley Ball.
 • Conference Hall.
 • Billiards (chargeable in cash)
 • Go-Karting (chargeable in cash)
 • Massage Chair (chargeable in cash)
 • 24 Hours Hot & Cold-water service.
 • Fully equipped Gymnasium.
 • Cascading Water fall.

 Additionally, you will get the following discounts:
 • Go-Karting  : Rs.100/- (10% discount will
 be given)
 and with two seat : Rs.150/- (10% discount will be given)
 • Billiards  : Rs.150/- (10% discount will
 be given)

 * SOME DON'TS:
 GB, as a support group, has created this comfort/safe space for
 gays. Many people at the event may be "newbies" (those still coming
 to terms with their sexuality and/or those who have mustered the
 courage to come to such an event for the first time). Moreover, we
 are going to a Resort, and not to a private bungalow; and though we
 have a separate dormitory booked just for ourselves, we need to
 maintain a code of conduct.

 We request you to be sensitive to the comfort levels of others and
 to behave and dress accordingly.

 * A FEW DOS:
 Have a smashing time.
 You have to be above the age of 18 to attend the event.

 This event is organized by GayBombay: http://www.gaybombay.org
 If you have any questions please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]