New Year, my favorite holiday, is one of the most celebrated days in the
world. The day is shaped by different customs and traditions. Each culture
celebrates this holiday in its own unique way and so does my GB group.
    Since last few weeks I was eagerly waiting for this event, and GB Team made
it happen just for people like me....3 weeks ago I went hunting for good
clothes, perfumes n accessories...just to turn out to be more flamboyant and
flare the entire crowd with my Karisma in my own small n sexy way ;-)))))....I
had made couple of friends during the GB's Lonavala picnic who were also eager
to join me for the GB's new year bash....they were eager to attend this event
not because they had experienced it during previous years but simply because I
had made a hype of this event amongst my friends and I was nervous from within
as I was hoping that COPs might spoilt the event but at the same time I was
confident that GB would not let me down.
    We 3 started from home in my Zoomie (my car) and slowly and steadily we
started getting into the party mood with loud music played throughout the
journey from home to town...We reached KARMA at around 10 and we were Greeted
by our lovely n lively mates Umang, Dee, and Yusuf at the entrance....The
moment we stepped in the corridor we could feel the rhythm and the entire floor
was shaking....I immediately tucked my belly in ;-) and started leaving my
footprints on the dance floor.... Everywhere I could see bright colors...smell
nice perfumes...see young n charming lads...and the dance floor filled with
wine bottles as well as sun glasses..... Woffffffffff never felt so great
...thrilled n excited!!!!
    I met all my friends...and did UMWAHHHHH UMWAHHHHH to everyone I knew and
also to those whom I didnt ;-) With great music...perfumed air...and chilled
drinks in hand the entire Gay community had thrown itself to the madness of the
night.... I could see guys n gals getting emotional...naughty....nasty and
wild.....The DJ was great and the waiters had maintained a sweet smile on their
faces throughout the night..so I had to give one of them my UMWAHHH..He
deserved one from me.
    I was worried if party was stopped in between and COPs asked all of us to
vacate...but by the Grace of God..all COPs tuned into human beings and did not
trouble us at all and let all of us enjoy ...jump and pump throughout the
night....

 Then came the dinner....my favorite activity! There were lots of dishes n I
was really confused which one to stuff in first...I tried the rice and
Manchurian balls...with salad ...ALLAH the food was really mouth watering...so
I gulped few more manchurian balls.....then I landed near the sweets
corner..where Ice ream n cakes and chocklet fudge was ready to be stolen....I
tried the white cake and the iceream....and did not realize how many extra
grams I added to my belly ...ha ha..It was FUNDOO!!!!!!

 Again I reached the dance floor and started showing my talents ;-) to the
spectators who eagerly waiting to see my belly dance again :-)) At all times my
energy levels were soaring high to keep up with the high spirit from the crowd
..and the DJ played excellent music to keep all of us busy in
shaking...twisting...traking and breaking ....

 There was some mishap with our foreign guests (the ladies) but then the ladies
were brave enough to fight it out themselves and did not require my support to
sort out the issue ;-) (just kidding) …but such things happen everywhere and we
must learn from such events and be more careful... when the clock reached 3:30
or almost 4.. I don’t remember exactly ...again I indulged in the UMWAHHHHH
UMWAHHHHH activity and drove back home in my Zoomie with two lovebrirds sitting
on the back seat planning their future in the new year.... I loved watching
them making love!

 Overall it was a mind blowing event...and I really thank God for making me the
resident of Mumbai City and allow me to enjoy such events with the beautiful
crowd!!! Hats of to you GB....Especially to Dee…You are a Gem!
 With heart full of thanks I wish the entire GB community a Very Happy Id and a
Very Very Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Wealthy New Year...

 May Happiness Say Hi To You and Sorrows Say Good Bye!
 May You Achieve All Your Goals and Your Thoughts Touch the Sky!

 With Luv...
 Always Yours
 Walnut