*Two ladies talking in heaven:* *

1st woman*:     Hi! My name is Wanda. *

2nd woman*:    Hi! I'm Kelly. How'd you die?   *

1st woman*:     I froze to death. *

2nd woman*:    How horrible!   *

1st woman*:     It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I
began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death.

What about you? *

2nd woman*:    I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband
was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in

the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV. *

1st woman*:     So, what happened? *

2nd woman*:    I was so sure there was another woman somewhere that I
started running all over the house looking. I ran up into

the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through
every closet and checked under all the beds.  I kept this

up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I
just keeled over with a heart attack and died. *

1st woman*:     Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be
alive.