From: Aham (alias Harish Iyer) <aham.ra...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: g_b Harish's story and child abuse--A suggestion
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, gaybom...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 5 April, 2009, 6:39 AM

Dear Shatru Lovely,

I totally am with your views. Yes, Such initiatives need to be started. But
starting a new initiative would require a lot of time and concentrated efforts.
but that doesnt mean we dont do anything. We could join in and support existing
organizations like Rahi, Muskaan, Tulir etc...

I have gone to schools and colleges that I am associated with closely. And if
one feels that speaking to a survivor of child sexual abuse will help the
cause. I am available.

I respect the fact that we do not share mobile numbers here. One could just
Google me/Visit my blog or visit my facebook profile for my mobile number.

Harish Iyer
www.MumbaiTerrorHel pline.Blogspot. com
www.wordlyworld. blogspot. com