Well, the point is that the book just happens to be pretty well
written and is not 'Shit'. AND IT DOES NOT AT ANY PLACE SPEAK OF
GANDHI'S SEXUALITY. NOT EVEN IN THE PASSING.

I took time out to read it so that I know the facts before I even
commented.  More importantly those who are calling it a 'shit' without
reading it are the worst form of idiots who will belive any canard
without having the capacity to make up their own minds.

They say "an empty vessel sounds much", and these guys just prove the
point. They are dumb enough not to be able to read the book, maybe
even understand it, but would make pompous claims of "one cannot read
every shit". They should make better efforts to at being
intellectually honest. Otherwise they should just shut up.

Best,
Aditya Bondyopadhyay

--
Sent from my mobile device