First of all, Welcome and thanks aditya for little cute and neat advise - which
only he can do!

The best advice I can give is this: sometimes it's counter-productive to try
too hard. Over-analyzing something as complex and as illogical as sexual
attraction can leave someone more confused, frustrated or unhappy than they
ever were before. In my own life, I've gotten myself so worked up over a
problem like the one you've mentioned, that a solution I would normally reach
easily becomes unattainable. Take a step back and put the whole guy/girl thing
on hold for a day or two. You may be surprised at the clarity that comes from
temporarily putting something on the back burner.

That said, if you're into girls, you're into girls, and if you're into guys,
too, then you're into guys, too. But trying to force yourself into a group
you're uncomfortable with isn't smart. We continue discovering things about
ourselves and our sexuality throughout our lives. Personally, I have had
relationships with women that are about as close as any two people can get, but
when it comes to lasting relationships of a romantic and sexual nature, it's
all about guys for me. I didn't realize that right away, but some things take
time.

I am afraid I don't have any advice or experience to share to address your
specific problem, , but I am writing to tell you that you have given me an
important clue in solving one of the longest standing problem in life's grand
puzzle for me...

But first let me tell you this. I'm from India and I can tell you that ALL MEN
HAVE A SEXUAL NEED FOR MEN -- or in Western terminology all straight men are
bisexuals. Even though today, after India's Westernization and
heterosexualization, men don't admit it anymore, however, for him who is
willing to look behind social facades, this universal male sexuality for men
becomes very obvious.