Deep , i dont encourage any single gay man spoiling life and dreams of innocent
women

________________________________
 From: Deep <gaymanprou...@yahoo.co.in>
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 2 March 2012, 19:22
Subject: g_b Need Help Please

"Cuteboy andheriguy1" aapko kaise pata ki "Style Me" is gareeb? For all you
know he may have married that woman for her (illegal) dowry :-p

Yes, I do come across strongly in my reply to "Style Me". I have attempted to
convey my contempt for men like him. Let me tell you why.

Imagine "Cuteboy andheriguy1" that you were born a sensitive and an intelligent
woman. Like many humans on this earth you too harbored hopes and dreams of a
happy marital life. Where your husband would be one of your main sources of
encouragement, love and support. Now imagine that husband of yours turned out
to be a low-life in the guise of  "Style Me". This human scum has two faces -
one for you and the other for his flings. Your husband makes excuses to stay
out at night while he "enjoys". Your husband has another man in his life. Your
husband is always afraid of being blackmailed and catching some disease. Every
night you are sleeping with the enemy. Except that you don't know it.

And one day, "Cuteboy andheriguy1", after maybe two kids your world falls
apart: that husband has bandied around town collecting male trophies and one of
his conquests comes home - your little home that you built  with love, care and
sweat in all those years.

How would you feel then "Cuteboy andheriguy1"? Won't you feel INFURIATED?
DISGUSTED? CHEATED?

Thank God that picture I painted for you is just that, a picture. You are,
after all, a single gay man!

Would you like it if scum like "Style Me" go around advising single gay men to
spoil the lives of innocent women? Won't you show your "bharaas" then?

Deep
http://gaynotes.blogspot.com