It could be because someone found out and fire walled the sites. Try
going to these sites via any of the hundreds of proxy sites available
online for free...
Best,
Aditya B

On 28/02/2014, pest quest <roman2roman2...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

>  dear sir,
> i'm unable to open any gay websites like planet romeo, gaydia, ohmojo, from
> my computer since the last several days. the message flashed is' this
> webpage is not available' when i click on the cause for this message, 'error
> 103' is displayed.
> all other websites are opening on my computer very easily. can you guide me
> how i can access the gay websites?
> thanks
> prashant

ADITYA BONDYOPADHYAY
Development Sector Consultant
Advocate (Regd. No. F-218/192 of 1997, Bar Council of W.Bengal, India)

Website: http://adityabondyopadhyay.webs.com/
================================
Notice to all recipients:
Communication not intended for you but reaching you inadvertently needs to
be treated as confidential and destroyed or deleted immediately. Use of such
communication in a manner prejudicial to the interest of Aditya
Bondyopadhyay and/or his principals, and/or his clients, and/or his agents
respectively, may attract legal proceedings which may be of a civil or
criminal nature.

Aditya Bondyopadhyay and/or his principals, and/or his clients, and/or his
agents respectively cannot be held liable or accountable for any and every
communication reaching out through this email account that is an unaltered
forward of another communication received by this email account, or a
referred source available on the internet and accessible to the public.