Desilicious is back from summer recess and ready to sparkle! Mark your
calendars for Friday, September 26th and join the Sholay crew for a night of
shimmering Desilicious decadence!  Ashu Rai will be serving up your favorite
Bolly dance hits plus DJ RuBot (a die hard Madhuri fan) will be playing a
special, nostalgic opening set of '90s and Bollydisco gems! We're thrilled to
have London's top drag diva, Asifa Lahore flying in to bring her extra special
sparkle to the evening. And look out for our favorite go-go star Shazad working
it on the box all night.

 Desilicious Sparkle!
 Desi+Queer+FAB

Friday, September 26th
10PM - 4AM
$10 before 11:30 / $20 After

 * Indo-House beats by Ashu Rai
* DJ RuBot with a special, nostalgic opening set of '90s and Bollydisco gems
* Bolly-Visuals by Neeraj
* Performance by London’s top desi drag diva - Asifa Lahore
* And our favorite Toronto go-go boy, Shazad

 Pachita
618 West 46th Street
between 11th and 12th Ave
Top VIP floor of Pacha