Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
- Elizabeth Bibesco (Giving http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#giving @ OM)

Quoting Saint Francis of Assisi
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/saint-francis-of-assisi-inspiring-quotes-and-sayings.html,
 "For it is in giving that we receive." Even when we do not receive, is it not
a blessing to have the ability to give?

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2054
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If all you did was just look for things to appreciate you would live a joyous,
spectacular life. If there was nothing else that you ever came to understand
other than just look for things to appreciate, it's the only tool you would
ever need to predominantly hook you up with who you really are. That's all
you'd need. - Abraham Hicks (Gratitude http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#gratitude
@ OM)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2053
(Click above for the bigger image)
Planning a trip with your family or friends?

 Please consider using the flight and hotel booking services by Symphony of
Love at JOURNEY http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/.