We waste so many days waiting for the weekend. So many nights wanting morning.
Our lust for future comfort is the biggest thief of life. - Joshua Glenn Clark
(In the moment http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/in-the-moment @ OM)

Quoting Leo Buscaglia
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/leo-buscaglia-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "Live now. When you are eating, eat. When you are loving, love. when you are
talking with someone, talk. When you are looking at a flower, look. Catch the
beauty of the moment!"

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2062
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being
perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself. - Anna Quindlen (Accepting
yourself http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/accepting-yourself @ OM)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2061
(Click above for the bigger image)

There has never been a better person to create a brighter future. - Symphony of
Love (Be the change http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/be-the-change @ OM)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2060
(Click above for the bigger image)
Planning a trip with your family or friends?

 Please consider using the flight and hotel booking services by Symphony of
Love at JOURNEY http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/.