Don't die with your music still in you. - Dr. Wayne Dyer (Dreams
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#dreams @ OM)

Quoting Abraham Maslow
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/abraham-maslow-love-quotes-and-sayings.html,
 "A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is
to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be, he must be."

More quotes by Dr. Wayne Dyer http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/z7Nts

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2095
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If we magnified blessings as much as we magnify disappointments, we would all
be much happier. - John Wooden (Gratitude
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#gratitude @ OM)

Quoting Master Cheng Yen http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/jlLej, "If we
always face all people and situations with a grateful heart, we will be happy
and at peace every day."

More quotes on Gratitude http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/vUZyR

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2094
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

When you forgive, you must cancel the debt. Do not spend your life paying and
collecting debts. - Joyce Meyer (Forgiveness
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#forgiveness @ OM)

Bearing past debts do nothing but hurts us further in the present. Write off
the bad debts in our lives and release ourselves.

More quotes by Joyce Meyer http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/nXS0P

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2093
(Click above for the bigger image)
Are you planning a trip with your family or friends?
Please consider using the hotel booking services by Symphony of Love at JOURNEY
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/.