Just in case you ever happen to be photographed in an intimate position with
someone of the same sex and happen to need to explain it away you might want to
use this masterful explanation from Vivek Mishra, who seems to be someone
intent on making himself a celebrity by becoming India's first nude yoga guru.

Given his resume and aims one should keep in mind that this 'leak' might even
be done on purpose and more power to him, especially if the intimate positions
photographed involve some particularly interesting asanas. But just assuming an
explanation is needed, his is quite a good one - he says he was making a short
film on homosexuality!
This explanation has the benefit of sounding supportive of homosexuality,
whatever his sexuality might be. And it has the extra benefit of promising that
such a film might appear, because if he's said he's doing it he should show it.
And again, as I said earlier, it might include some interesting asanas so who
is complaining!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Vivek-Mishra-caught-in-a-compromising-position/articleshow/45226886.cms
"A few pictures of the nude yoga guru, Vivek Mishra, who was a participant on
the seventh season of Bigg Boss, caught in a compromising position with a
friend in his bedroom have leaked online. But he is unfazed as these pictures
are from his upcoming short film on homosexuality. Ask him about the movie and
Vivek says, "I had no issue in doing a short film supporting the cause. I am
not a hypocrite and have always been open about my sexual preference. Sex is as
basic as eating or drinking, but it is still the most repressed aspect of life
in India.""