Spend less time worrying about what others think and more time creating
positive change. - Iyanla Vanzant (Be the Change
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#be-the-change @ OM)

Quoting Eleanor Roosevelt
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/eleanor-roosevelt-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html:
 "Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you'll be criticized anyway.
You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2229
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

You are goodness, mercy, compassion and understanding. You are peace, joy, and
light. Choose to know yourself as these things always. - Neale Donald Walsch
(Character http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#character @ OM)

More quotes by Neale Donald Walsch http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/0aVmW

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2228
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Look up to the sky. You'll never find rainbows if you're looking down. -
Charlie Chaplin (Positive Thinking
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#positive-thinking @ OM)

Quoting Dolly Parton
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/dolly-parton-love-quotes-and-sayings.html:
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain!"

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2227
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Learn to live in the present. It is the only moment you have. The rest is a
dream. - Deepak Chopra (In the Moment
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#in-the-moment @ OM)

Now is the only moment you have; be here now, be somewhere else later.

More quotes by Deepak Chopra http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/0NCcU

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2226
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Never look back unless you are planning to go that way. - Henry David Thoreau
(Letting go & Moving on http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#letting-go-and-moving-on
@ OM)

Quoting Ann Landers
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/ann-landers-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html:
 "Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future
lies."

More quotes by Henry David Thoreau http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/zLlxa

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2225
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Sometimes when you lose your way, you find yourself. - Mandy Hale (Faith
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#faith @ OM)
 Quoting Henry David Thoreau: "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand
ourselves."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2224
(Click above for the bigger image)

Are you planning a trip with your family or friends?
Please use the hotel booking services, created by Symphony of Love for you at
JOURNEY http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/.