On Wednesday, May 01 2024, Mark Wielaard wrote:

[...]
> But the part that interests me most is the self-registration part that
> Sergio setup. I believe we will need that for whatever system we end
> up with to make it as easy to contribute as it is with email.
> https://blog.sergiodj.net/posts/installing-gerrit-and-keycloak/
[...]

Hey Mark,

If I were to set this up today, I would look at Authentik (which is what
I'm using for my personal services).  It is a bit simpler than Keycloak.
I would also certainly go for a container deployment of the service
instead, because (as you can see in the blog post) it's not trivial to
set things up in a correct manner.

Let me know if you need help with this!

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36