> > All the links your reference later in your email are actually dead
> > links, from the documentation pre-Docbook. IMHO they should not be
> > part of the libstdc++ online docs at all, but I don't know how to
> > remove them.
>
> That should happen automatically, as far as I can tell, now that Paolo
> has adjusted a number of links.  I'll keep an eye on it.

No.

I don't think I clearly explained this to you. For that, I am sorry.

From what I can tell, the links to libstdc++ documentation on the gcc
web site are generated from the gcc/libstdc++-v3/doc/html directory.
This is fine, I guess. But the problem is that when this directory
structure changed, none of the old files were deleted. Instead, we had
the old and new documents "live" in one directory. This is a bug.

On March 31, I moved all the old content into a director called
"dated." Or, at least all the stuff I could move:

www/gcc/htdocs/onlinedocs/libstdc++/dated

is the repository for all the old docs. In addition, ext/pb_assoc
should be moved in to that as well, but I am lacking permissions to do
this.

-benjamin