Andrew Brooks wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:43:02 -0000, Roger André <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I believe your syntax is incorrect.

The manual implies that the -b and -burn options are optional but they appear
to be mandatory.

Andrew,

One of -3d, -burn or -a are required.   I have not found anything in the
manual that seems to imply they are optional.

Giving just a source and destination results in the usage
message.  The only option noted as mandatory is -l but if only -l is used then
the misspelled and confusing message is "To many of -3d, -burn and -a
specified".

I have corrected the message to indicate that one of these is required.

Best regards,