Il 21/10/2022 11:48, Reetz, Michael (NLPV) ha scritto:
Since the GDAL/ogr MS SQL Server driver is obviously missing on my computer, I will see if I can get a complete installation of the current GDAL package. This would be very helpful in many situations, especially in scripts that perform transformation tasks.

Hi Michael,
doesn't adding the ogr_MSSQLSpatial.dll file to the "\apps\gdal\lib\gdalplugins\" folder (or installing the gdal-mss package through OSGeo4W Setup) makes the MSSQLSpatial GDAL/OGR driver available to be used with ogr2ogr?

Best regards.

Andrea