Jonas,

The doc is at:

https://gdal.org/api/python/osgeo.gdal.html#osgeo.gdal.TranslateOptions

Even

Le 02/11/2022 à 11:53, Jonas Ardö via gdal-dev a écrit :
Dear gdal-gurus,

I am new to using gdal via Python.

As the command line arguments/keywords differ from command prompt mode and Python-mode (for example for example is *-r* in gdal_translate  the same  as *resampleAlg* in gdal.Translate in Python).
I find it tricky to find arguments/keywords in Python.

How can all options/full syntax for gdal-pythons commands be listed as done here <https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/352643/gdal-translate-in-python-where-do-i-find-how-to-convert-the-command-line-argum> ?
Where they also refer tohttps://gdal.org/python/ which do not exist.
Any other (full/completed) online resource for this?
Can "pydoc -g osgeo" be used?
Are the The gdal-dev Archives searchable?

Regards
/Jonas, Lund University, Sweden

http://www.spatialys.com