Hi,

I've prepared a 2nd release candidate with a few fixes. The diffs are:
- BUILDING.md: update status of build systems
- NITF: fix heap-buffer-overflow on corrupted images (introduced in 3.6.0). Fixes https://bugs.chromium.org/p/oss-fuzz/issues/detail?id=53006 - GRIB2: fix crash and invalid metadata when processing index .idx file with sub-messages (fixes #6613) - OGRMergeGeometryTypesEx(): do not consider different type of MultiGeometries (ie MultiPoint, MultiLineString, MultiPolygon) as being mergeable as GeometryCollections. Affect GML driver (fixes #6616) - swig/include/gdal.i: fix GDT_TypeCount value (affects C# and Java bindings) - HDF5 multidim: fix crash on 'gdalmdiminfo HDF5:autotest/gdrivers/data/netcdf/alldatatypes.nc'
- CMake: fix Win32 csharp build (#6620)
- Fix VS2017 broken builds (#6624)
- GPKG: add compatibility with GPKG 1.0 gpkg_data_column_constraints table
- Add missing #include <algorithm> for std::min/std::max uses, and #include <limits> for std::numeric_limits<>
- 2 minor cppcheck fixes

The new archives are at:

  https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.6.0/gdal-3.6.0rc2.tar.xz
  https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.6.0/gdal-3.6.0rc2.tar.gz